Buy a bra, get 25% off underwear packs
Cuup bras promise minimalist design, modern colorways and seamless fit; the brand’s mission is to “redefine the way bras look and feel.” After testing the bras ourselves, we’re on board with these high-quality, lightweight intimates too. Right now, you can save on a matching set — buy a bra and get 25% off underwear packs through the end of the month. This is a great opportunity to invest in some new pieces for less.
$649 From $561 at Amazon
There’s no doubt about it: Nugget ice is the best type of ice. And now you can get this coveted ice type at home with the latest GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker 2.0 with a side tank, now seeing a discount of 13% off. Yes, that’s still quite a sum to drop on an ice maker, but with over 1,000 reviews and a 4.5-star rating, ice lovers say it’s worth it.
$140 From $100 at Woot!
You’ve likely seen athletes and pedestrians alike sporting this beloved footwear brand, and right now you can score a pair of your own On running shoes for less. Woot! is offering the Cloudflow and Cloudswift models up to 29% off. Lightweight and flexible, these shoes offer a cushion experience that tons of runners love.
$430 $300 at eBay
In addition to making your floors spotless, Dyson is a pro at styling your strands with its range of hair tools. And right now, you can snap up a refurbished Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer for about $300, sold through Dyson at eBay and complete with a two-year warranty. Normally, these dryers go for $430, so be sure to add one to your own hair care arsenal before this rare discount ends.
$250 $150 at Amazon
Upgrade your smoothie game with a top-of-the-line Vitamix blender, now at an all-time-low price. The Vitamix One is a great streamlined option featuring simplified operation and requiring less counter real estate. It’s rare to see a brand-new Vitamix under $200, let alone beating Black Friday discounts, so if you’ve had your eye on this kitchen game changer, now’s the time to buy.
• This 11-inch iPad Pro is matching its lowest price ever, so upgrade your tablet with this brand-new model for less.
• Snag a dozen Celsius energy drinks up to 56% off right now at Woot! for amped-up workouts and nap-free afternoons.
• The Dyson V8 Origin cordless vacuum is $50 off at Target right now. Lightweight and easy to maneuver, it makes clean floors a cinch.
• You can save $5 on a TP-Link Kasa smart plug right now at Best Buy.
• Don’t miss this flash sale at Macy’s for massive savings — up to 70% off — on coats, boots and more winter essentials for the entire family.
• Snag this Philips Hue Smart Entertainment Bundle for less at Woot! right now and customize your home’s lighting with ease.
• Get your home professional-level clean with this Shark steam mop, $20 off at Target right now.
• And speaking of Shark, you can also get a powerful Shark Navigator upright vacuum on sale at Target right now.
• Save on Valentine’s Day chocolate right now — no matter whom you’re shopping for, chocolate is always a good idea.
Last Chance Sale
Beat the winter blues with some aromatic ambiance courtesy of Anecdote Candles. Right now the brand is offering many of its seasonal scents up to 40% off during its Last Chance Sale. Stock up and save on all your favorites before the sale is over.
Sheertex’s unbreakable tights have reached cult status for their extreme durability, and now you can shop a bunch of its bestsellers for up to 60% off. From minimalist classics to colorful shapewear to patterned stockings, these tights promise to be a pair that’ll last more than a season. Shop this sale now before it ends and get the Classic Sheer Rip-Resist Tights for just $35, the lowest price we’ve seen.
$50 $34 at Amazon
Don’t blow your chance to buy the coveted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Styler while it’s on sale. The top-rated hair tool is similar to our pick for best budget hair dryer but comes in a paddle shape rather than a round brush design. Now less than $35 at Amazon, this is the lowest price we’ve seen for the styler in months, so grab it on sale now for salon-quality blowouts at home.
$160 $110 at Amazon
If you’ve got a budding bookworm in your home, why not give them the gift of reading via this portable e-reader that comes in fun, colorful cases especially for kids? Whether they like fantasy series, comics or anything in between, you can ensure that they’ll always have their next book on hand. Our pick for a kid-friendly e-reader, the Kindle Paperwhite Kids, is $50 off right now; simultaneously, the brand-new 2022 Kindle Kids is at its lowest price yet.