Tiger Woods will resume with the third round on Sunday morning. Bad weather dominated the Augusta field and the game was suspended for two consecutive days. The second round was delayed after heavy rain took over the Augusta golf course and the third round was also suspended due to foul weather.
None of the golfers were able to complete all 18 holes of the third round and will now continue their journey once the game resumes on Sunday.
Tiger Woods slipped down to the last position after playing seven holes in the third round. He began with a bogey on the 10th hole and then two back-to-back double bogeys on the 15th and 16th holes.
After an unfinished round, Brooks Koepka maintained his lead and was at the top of the leaderboard when the game was suspended on Saturday afternoon. He made a birdie in the second round and added -1 to his score. Koepka has a four-stroke lead over Jon Rahm.
Tiger Woods’ Sunday tee times explored
Tiger Woods secured the 54th position after the game was suspended on Saturday. He finished with a score of nine after making two bogeys and two double bogeys in the third round.
Woods played in the first round of 74 and the second of 73. The third round will resume on Sunday morning and the last round is scheduled to take place on Sunday afternoon.
The 15-time major champion will resume his game on the 17th hole at 8:30 am ET. Tiger Woods was paired up with Thomas Pieters and Sungjae Im for the third round.
Players will start the game at 8:30 am ET on the holes where they left off on Saturday.
Here’s a list of golfers starting the third round of The Masters at different tees:
- Adam Scott, Patrick Cantlay, Cameron Smith: 14th tee
- Tom Kim, Keegan Bradley, Xander Schauffele: 13th tee
- Hideki Matsuyama, Harris English, Matt Fitzpatrick: 12th tee
- K.H. Lee, Ryan Fox, Patrick Reed: 11th tee
- Justin Rose, Russell Henley, Shane Lowry: 10th tee
- Gary Woodland, Phil Mickelson, Joaquin Niemann: 10th tee
- Sam Burns, Jordan Spieth, Cameron Young: 9th tee
- Collin Morikawa, Viktor Hovland, Jason Day: 8th tee
- Brooks Koepka, Jon Rahm, Sam Bennett: 7th tee
- Sepp Straka, Harold Varner III, Dustin Johnson: 5th tee
- Scottie Scheffler, Tommy Fleetwood, Tony Finau: 4th
- Sahith Theegala, Abraham Ancer, Mito Pereira: 3rd tee
- Tyrrell Hatton, Max Homa, Chris Kirk: 2nd tee
- Taylor Moore, Si Woo Kim, Zach Johnson: 1st tee
- Fred Couples, Mackenzie Hughes, Seamus Power: 1st tee
- J.T. Poston, Talor Gooch, Keith Mitchell: 18th tee
- Billy Horschel, Charl Schwartzel, Scott Stallings: 18 Tee
- Sungjae Im, Thomas Pieters, Tiger Woods: 17th tee
Fred Couples became the oldest player in golf history to make the cut at the Masters. He finished up with a score of 1 on Saturday and joined the other players to start the third round. He made one birdie and four bogeys before the game was halted due to inclement weather.